1. Attendees at funeral wakes, shall be kept to 30 persons or fewer at any one time, depending on the safe capacity of the venue, whichever is lower.
2. Masks must be worn at all times and 1 metre safe distancing measure applies.
3. Where it is not feasible to apply 1 metre safe distancing between individuals, this 1 metre requirement can instead be enforced between groups, with each group made up of not more than 5 persons, and with no mixing between groups.
4. Keep vulnerable persons, such as the elderly, from attending these events to protect their health.
5. Attendees of funeral events should minimise their interaction with fellow attendees, and leave the premises immediately after the event. No buffet set-up or reception with food and/or drinks is allowed. The provision of any food or drinks, such as packet drinks or snacks, whether it is served by staff or individually packed, is not allowed.